Therapy for Anxiety
Do you experience any of these symptoms?
- Constant worrying of the past or the future
- Having challenges controlling your worry
- Finding it difficult to relax
- Having a hard time concentrating
- Having difficulties falling asleep or staying asleep
- Feeling agitated with headaches, chest pain, or other unexplained pains
- Becoming irritable, sweating, or feeling lightheaded
If this sounds like you, know you are not alone. Anxiety is common and affects millions of people today. Research shows that therapy is usually the most effective option. That’s because anxiety therapy – as opposed to anxiety medication – treats more than just symptoms to the problem.
I provide treatment utilizing evidence-based therapies with somatic (body-centered) interventions and mindfulness based practices which are tailored to your individual needs. We will work together to uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears, learn how to sooth yourself, look at situations in a new, less frightening way, and develop better ways to cope and problem-solve.
Contact me today for a free consultation.